Support Local Charities
At Sherwood Ford, we believe it is important to be involved in the local community by providing assistance to those less fortunate. That’s why we are proud to support a variety of local charities and businesses throughout Sherwood Park, Edmonton, and the surrounding area. Since we are driven to connect with those in our community who mean the most to us, we have been serving the local area for over 75 years, and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
Our mission is to make a GIANT difference in our community and give people an experience they might not otherwise have access to. We believe one key way to carry out this mission is by giving back and supporting worthwhile causes. In doing so, we hope the impact of our sponsorship will be recognized in future leaders and mentors who make a point to continue building on the legacy of community involvement for years to come.
How is Sherwood Ford involved in the community?
Sherwood Ford aims to provide assistance to charities and businesses in our local community in a variety of ways, from financial donations and sports team sponsorships to volunteering and collecting items for donating. Here are just a few examples of how we have served the community recently:
- Stuff-A-Truck with Christmas presents for Strathcona Christmas Bureau
- WE Scare Hunger food drive for Strathcona Food Bank
- Sherwood Park Rams football
- Light the Night Walk to end cancer
- Edmonton Brain Tumor Walk 2016
- Test Drive a Ford 4 Strathcona Food Bank
- United Way Capital Region
- Alberta Council for Women’s Shelters
- Canadian Blood Services Drive
- Random Acts of Kindness
For an up-to-date look at what we are doing in the local community, please feel free to visit our community blog by clicking the button below.