Categories: Community

Best things to do on Valentine’s Day during lockdown

How to celebrate Valentine’s Day at home in 2021 

What are some of the best things to do on Valentine’s Day during lockdown? Below, we have a few ideas for how to celebrate Valentine’s Day at home in 2021. It might not be what you expected, but with a bit of creativity, Valentine’s Day 2021 can be a holiday to remember. 

List of at-home date ideas for Valentine’s Day 2021 in Alberta 

Many of us are staying in for Valentine’s Day this year. Your Valentine’s Day date can still be trying something new. We encourage you to pick something that you rarely or never do off this list of at-home date ideas for Valentine’s Day: 

How to recreate a meal from your favorite restaurant in Edmonton 

You’d be surprised by the amount of free cooking instruction that you can get on the internet. Whether you prefer a video guide or a text guide, you’ll be able to find instructions to make any meal that you can dream of. The first step is to pick out a meal from your favorite restaurant. If nothing comes to mind, look at pictures from previous Valentine’s Day dates to get ideas. Then search for a recipe online and be sure to stock up on ingredients in advance. You can make the meal for your partner as a treat or work together to recreate it as accurately as possible. 

Recent Posts

Where to go camping around Edmonton, AB

Top three campgrounds near Sherwood Park and Edmonton, AB  Sherwood Ford is here to help…

April 9, 2024

Whiskers and Wheels Roadshow and Adoption Event sponsored by Sherwood Powersports & Marine

Adopt an animal in need and support a good cause this May 2024  The Whiskers…

April 5, 2024

What do I do with my Christmas tree after the holidays in Strathcona County? 

Christmas tree collection schedule for the Edmonton area  The new year is here, and you…

January 4, 2024

Fun events and activities happening in the Edmonton area in fall 2023 

What fun family activities are going on this fall near Edmonton and Sherwood Park?  While…

September 18, 2023

What outdoor recreation can I enjoy around Sherwood Park and Edmonton, AB?

Outside activities to enjoy with your family and friends  Are you looking for ways to…

June 8, 2023

Test drive for a cause this month at Sherwood Ford

During the month of June, you can take a test drive for a good cause…

June 1, 2023