Categories: CommunitySponsorship

Humpty’s Champions Cup Grand Slam 2016

Humpty’s Champions Cup Grand Slam saw fans from across Canada treated to a wonderful week of curling and fun in Strathcona County in Sherwood Park. The Sherwood Park Curling Club successfully hosted the event last week of April .  Thank you to the thousands of hours contributed by more than 200 volunteers and the many sponsors for helping it to be a giant success!

Humpty’s Champions Cup Grand Slam

Thirty men and women teams from  Canadian and international events including national and world champions participated in the event.  Sherwood Ford congratulates the executive, teams and fans for a successful Grand Slam! Thank you for giving us an opportunity to be a community sponsor.

All agree the Humpty’s Champions Cup Grand Slam was the best event of the year. Here are three articles praising the event, fans and organization.

The Humpty’s Challenge Cup of the Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling will return to Sherwood Park in 2018.  Congratulations to the Sherwood Park Curling Club League Executive for receiving the Pride of Strathcona Award as an OUTSTANDING GROUP!

Visit the Sherwood Park Curling Club website for all the latest news and events.  http://sherwoodparkcurling.com/

Recent Posts

Where to go camping around Edmonton, AB

Top three campgrounds near Sherwood Park and Edmonton, AB  Sherwood Ford is here to help…

April 9, 2024

Whiskers and Wheels Roadshow and Adoption Event sponsored by Sherwood Powersports & Marine

Adopt an animal in need and support a good cause this May 2024  The Whiskers…

April 5, 2024

What do I do with my Christmas tree after the holidays in Strathcona County? 

Christmas tree collection schedule for the Edmonton area  The new year is here, and you…

January 4, 2024

Fun events and activities happening in the Edmonton area in fall 2023 

What fun family activities are going on this fall near Edmonton and Sherwood Park?  While…

September 18, 2023

What outdoor recreation can I enjoy around Sherwood Park and Edmonton, AB?

Outside activities to enjoy with your family and friends  Are you looking for ways to…

June 8, 2023

Test drive for a cause this month at Sherwood Ford

During the month of June, you can take a test drive for a good cause…

June 1, 2023