Ford Canada Commercial Fleet Program
When it comes to your business, you want what’s best for it. You want to provide people with the best products and services and use the best equipment to do so. With Ford’s Commercial Fleet Program, you can get special pricing incentives and various other perks as well. To start saving and presenting your business in the best light, our Sherwood Ford team can help get you started. Read more about the benefits and requirements of the Ford Canada Fleet Program below.
Requirements to Participate in the Ford Canada Fleet Program
- Company must have a Fleet Identification Number.
- Business must have a minimum of 5 vehicles in service or place an order for 3 or more Ford models at one time.
- Vehicles must be used for day-to-day operations.
- Unless otherwise stated, all vehicles must remain licensed and registered in Canada for a minimum period of 6 months and /or a minimum use of 15,000 kilometers.
Perks of the Ford Canada Fleet Program
- Custom colors on select models
- Extended Service and Maintenance Plans
- Quick Lane Tire & Auto Centers
- Ford Motor Company Collision Parts
- Unlimited Kilometrage/2-year Ford Parts Warranty
- View the status of your order online
- Variety of financing options
- Access to useful reference information, manuals and documents for products, parts and accessories.
- Get the latest Ford Fleet News with the Fleet newsletter
- And More!
Contact our Sherwood Ford team for more details and to find out how you can help your business growth with the Ford Canada Fleet Program. You can also view our entire new Ford inventory online and select eligible models to be a part of your fleet.