Best features and walkaround video of the 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
The 2022 Ford Bronco Sport is an off-road vehicle at its heart, but even if you don’t plan on taking it off-road, many of its best features can be enjoyed wherever you go. Below, you can learn about our favorite features for this model and watch a video by Ford Canada. You can find Ford Bronco Sport models here at Sherwood Ford in Sherwood Park, AB.
In this video, you get to see the 2022 Ford Bronco Sport in action. You’ll see it drive over sand and rocks, carrying a variety of gear. You can see many of its available accessories like a bike carrier and a roof tent. Plus, you’ll see some of its best features in action.
Ten top features of the 2022 Ford Bronco Sport SUV
What are the top ten best features of the 2022 Ford Bronco Sport? Truth be told, it wasn’t easy to narrow it down, but the ten features below are great for everyone. Of course, some of the features that didn’t make the list, like wireless charging, are still favored by many people.
- G.O.A.T. Modes ™ (Goes Over Any Type of Terrain): Sand, Slippery, Sport, Eco, and Normal, plus available Mud/Ruts and Rock Crawl
- Available 23.6-inches of water-fording capability
- Up to 150 pounds of roof payload with the standard steel roof while driving
- Up to 600 pounds of roof payload with the high load capacity while parked
- Available rubberized flooring and rubberized rear seat backs for easy cleanup
- Storage compartment under second-row passenger seat
- Available Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start system
- Rear-seat and liftgate window privacy glass
- Front rain-sensing wipers and rear fixed intermittent/continuous wiper and washer
- Available adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go, lane centering, and speed sign recognition