2023 Ford Mustang top features and specifications
What are the best features of the 2023 Ford Mustang? Keep reading below to learn about the 2023 Ford Mustang top features and specifications with Sherwood Ford. You can find us near Edmonton in Sherwood Park, AB.
Want to see the 2023 Ford Mustang from all angles? Here’s your chance. Watch its debut video below to familiarize yourself with the latest Ford Mustang.
2023 Ford Mustang – top ten features and specifications
What do you think are the best features of the 2023 Ford Mustang? If you’ve watched the video above, you probably already have an idea of what you’re most excited about. If not, this list is a great place to start discovering the 2023 Ford Mustang.
- A 12.4-inch digital instrument cluster
- A 13.2-inch SYNC ® 4 centre stack screen
- A race-inspired flat-bottomed steering wheel
- An available B&O Sound System
- Ford Power-Up software update capability
- An advanced 5 L Coyote V8 engine
- Speed Sign Recognition
- Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control
- Stop-and-Go Lane Centering Assist
- Six available Drive Modes
What are the drive modes offered by the 2023 Ford Mustang?
The 2023 Ford Mustang offers Normal, Sport, Slippery, Drag, Track, and one customizable setting. The customizable setting has up to six individual profiles, so you can easily find the right mode for you. Furthermore, each mode has a high-fidelity graphic that will appear on the digital instrument panel when the mode is in use to bring the mode to life.