2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E awards, honors, and accolades received in 2020 and 2021
What awards has the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E won in 2020 and 2021? Recently, the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E was titled the 2021 North American Utility of the Year, but that isn’t the only title it has received. As a new model, it has gotten a lot of attention. Keep reading below for a list of the awards, honors, and accolades received in 2020 and 2021 by the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E.
List of seven awards won by the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
- 2021 North American Utility of the Year award: This award is from an independent panel of journalists. It is based on several factors including driver satisfaction and vehicle value. It aims to award the most outstanding new vehicle of the year.
- Green Car of the Year award from Green Car Journal: This award is chosen by a panel of eleven automotive and environmental experts. It has been awarded annually since 2015. The Ford Fusion won in 2013.
- Edmunds Top Rated Luxury EV award from Edmunds: This award is a measure of excellence with a thorough judgment. Every year the judges test more than 300 vehicles. These vehicles are tested on the road and on the track.
- Best Crossover to Buy 2021 award from The Car Connection: This award rates vehicles on their style, performance, comfort, safety, features, and fuel economy. The vehicle with the highest overall score is the winner. The 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E received a total of 8.6 out of 10 with the closest runner-up vehicle scoring a 7.3.
- Best Electric Car to Buy 2021 from The Car Connection: The 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E also won this award, which is in the same spirit as the Best Crossover to Buy 2021 award. The categories and ratings are the same for each competition. In this case, the runner-up vehicle scored 7.2.
- Best Car to Buy 2021 from Green Car Reports: The 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E won yet another award for its overall quality. The nominees included other electric vehicles. Green Car Reports specializes in environmentally friendly cars.