2021 Ford Bronco customization and personalization options
How can you customize your 2021 Ford Bronco model? The 2021 Ford Bronco offers several customization and personalization options, which you can learn more about below. Find yourself a 2021 Ford Bronco model here in Sherwood Park, near Edmonton, AB.
What parts of the 2021 Ford Bronco can be taken off?
You already know that the 2021 Ford Bronco will feature removable doors, but what other features can be taken off, and just how easy will it be? A recent press release from Ford claims that reconfiguring the Ford Bronco can be easily done, with each part swapped taking only a few minutes. It also tells us what parts can be removed and how. Here is what we know:
- Available modular roof panels are removable. The process uses simple latches and can be done by one person.
- Available modular rear quarter windows are removable. Each window can be removed by releasing a simple latch.
- The available rear hardtop assembly is removable. This makes it possible to fully remove the rear windows. Two people can remove it by taking out a few fasteners.
- Front and rear fender flares are removable. They are secured with easy-to-use quarter-turn fasteners and bolts that one person can remove. Unlike other SUV models, the 2021 Ford Bronco offers fender flares that can be removed without welding.
- The Frameless EZ Air doors are removable. It takes only a few minutes to take off their bolts and electrical connector. In total, about two to four minutes will be required per door.
“Whether your goal is to build the ultimate desert racer or rock crawling rig – or both with the same vehicle – the Bronco modular design provides the ease and confidence to create a 4×4 that is as unique as each of our customers, because of that ease and flexibility, no two Broncos should ever be alike.”– Paul Wraith, Bronco design chief
What accessories will be available for the 2021 Ford Bronco?
Accessories will be available to swap out with each of the removable components that we mentioned above. That means that you can replace the doors, roof panels, fender flares, and more with aftermarket accessories. Furthermore, the available modular front and rear bumpers will allow customers to attach other accessories such as safari bars and LED lights.