2024 Ford F-150 safety and driver-assistance features
Looking for information on how safe the 2024 Ford F-150 truck is? Scroll down to learn about the 2024 Ford F-150 safety and driver-assistance features with Sherwood Ford. When you visit us in Sherwood Park, AB, we can walk you through these safety features with a vehicle tour.
List of driver-assist features on the 2024 Ford F-150
Even the base model of the 2024 Ford F-150 comes with Ford Co-Pilot 2.0 technology, which is a suite of driver-assist safety technologies. Some of the higher trim levels come with Ford Co-Pilot360 ™ Assist 2.0, which adds even more advanced safety features. Features you can expect with these systems include:
- BLIS ® with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane-Keeping System
- Pro-Collision Assist with AEB
- Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control
- Evasive Steering Assist
- Rear View Camera
- Active Park Assist 2.0
- Auto High-Beam Headlamps
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist
- Hill Descent Control ™
2024 Ford F-150 performance safety features
The 2024 Ford F-150 also has performance features that double as safety features by keeping you in control of your vehicle. Here are some of the performance safety features you’ll find on this truck:
- AdvancedTrac ® with RSC (Roll Stability Control): AdvancedTrac is a safety system designed to enhance vehicle stability and help prevent rollovers. It utilizes sensors to monitor the vehicle’s dynamics, including wheel speed, steering input, and acceleration. If the system detects a potential loss of traction or instability that could lead to a rollover, it intervenes by selectively applying brakes to specific wheels and, if necessary, reducing engine power to keep the vehicle under control and maintain stability during challenging driving conditions, such as slippery or uneven surfaces.
- Selectable Drive Modes: Selectable Drive Modes refer to a feature that allows the driver to choose different driving profiles or modes for the vehicle. These modes typically adjust various vehicle parameters such as throttle response, transmission shift points, and, in some cases, the behavior of stability control systems. This adaptability contributes to safer driving by providing optimal performance based on the driver’s preferences and the current environment.
- Trail Control ™: Trail Control is a feature designed for off-road driving. It is essentially a cruise control system for low-speed, off-road scenarios. The driver can set a specific speed, and Trail Control manages throttle and braking to maintain that speed, allowing the driver to focus on steering through challenging terrain.
- And more!