2022 Ford Super Duty truck new Lariat Sport Appearance Package and color options
What new features will the 2022 Ford Super Duty truck have? The 2022 Ford Super Duty truck will have an available new Lariat Sport Appearance Package, a new exterior colour option, new interior colour options, and more. The 2022 Ford Super Duty truck will be available here at Sherwood Ford in Sherwood Park, near Edmonton, AB.
2022 Ford Super Duty Lariat Tremor with Sport Appearance Package
New appearance packages are always a popular option for truck owners who like to distinguish their vehicles from the rest. The Lariat Sport Appearance Package does just that. It upgrades the style of your 2022 Ford Super Duty truck with the following:
- Body-colour bumpers, exterior mirrors, and grille
- A chrome exhaust tip
- Black platform running boards
2022 Ford Super Duty truck – new exterior and interior colour options
What colours are new for the 2022 Ford Super Duty truck? It will offer two new interior colour options and one new exterior colour option. For the interior, there will be a Baja interior for the Lariat trim level and a Navy Pier and Light Slate interior for the Limited trim level.
New exterior colour options are always exciting. Ford announced that the 2022 Ford Super Duty truck will be available with a new Atlas Blue exterior colour. No note was made about this option’s availability, so we can assume it will be an option for multiple trim levels.
2022 Ford Super Duty truck – technology features
Every year, new Ford vehicles are upgraded with the latest technology. It is one of the reasons that many people choose to lease and upgrade their vehicles on a regular basis. Some of the technology features announced for the 2022 Ford Super Duty truck include the following:
- Standard and optional Co-Pilot360 ™ features: These advanced driver-assist features vary from trim level to trim level. One feature, Hill Start Assist, is standard on all trim levels. It keeps your vehicle from sliding backward when you start up the engine on an incline.
- SYNC ® 4 technology: This system has twice the power of the previous-generation system. It allows you to wirelessly connect your compatible devices to use for music and apps through your vehicle with SYNC AppLink. Voice commands make it easy for you to access these features.
- An all-new touch-screen display: The new touch-screen display is a 12-inch, landscape-orientated model that incorporates SYNC 4 technology. It is standard on Lariat models and all higher trim levels. It offers physical controls which can be used in place of the touch-screen display for those who prefer it. The screen can be split for multi-tasking purposes.
2022 Ford Super Duty Exterior & Interior Static Broll video by Ford media
Check out this relaxing B-roll video. It will take you on a tour of the 2022 Ford Super Duty truck interior. We’re sure that you’ll like what you see.